www.Bojangleslistens.com :- Wondering how? Your favorite restaurant Bojangles’ is giving away special coupons that will provide you special gifts on your next purchase. But for that, you need a receipt from your previous purchase. If you have one that is not expired yet, you can surely become a part of it. Furthermore, it is completely ok if you don’t have the invitation code. There are other ways provided by the business to help you out.
Advantages of the Survey
From a business point of view
Every business runs because of its happy customers. No customer means no business. Customers are the lifeline of the business and excluding this one key aspect, would make businesses impossible to survive. Every business gives it all to assure its guests of its services. Even dissatisfaction from a single customer is harmful to their image. This is why the company wants to wrap it all through the medium of an online survey. This is the only way to grasp the knowledge of customers’ experience without any complications. The status of satisfaction or dissatisfaction would be of huge help to each guest. This is why they managed it online at www.Bojangleslistens.com to make it convenient for every guest, who is willing to perform.
From guests point of view
Guests also want everything to be excellent at their favorite place. Be it food, services, staff, everything should be best as possible according to their demands. So if you want your favorite place next to excellent. You should go for it and help them amend their services.
The cherry on the top, you will also get to win the rewards that will provide you exciting gifts in return. So if you have a receipt available then go and get the rewards that you deserve.
Below are the instructions you need to read to win the reward
- Primary thing is to get your receipt and then click on the below link that will take you to the official website www.Bojangleslistens.com the official link to the poll.
- Read what they ask and answer accordingly.
- Type 19 digit unique receipt code if you have.
- The code is the door opener for the questionnaire. Once you receive the questions, start answering them one by one.
- Mark your answers in the poll section and define every aspect of your suggestions in the description box.
- Complete your registration by giving in basic details through which you can be contacted.
- Check out the inbox section of your e-mail, you must have got whole information. The email contains a unique code. Show that code to the staff on your next visit. You will get your return gift.
Obey these rules
- Just to be clear, No initial Purchase is mandatory. Whatever day you visited just fill in the details.
- It is requested that only
- LEGAL RESIDENTS of the United States register their name for the reward.
- Participants, minimum of 18 YEARS OF AGE or more would be considered valid.
- Please have a general understanding of one of these two: English or Spanish is the language of choice.
- Bojangles’ number, date, time, and check number are all mentioned on the receipt.
- Company employees, be it staff or management, are highly restricted from registering their names in the survey.
- Keep the essential details if you to avoid any sort of delay.
The reward for attempting the survey changes with time. Either you will get a free dish or you will be provided a discount coupon that will cut a particular amount from your bill on the next purchase. You can neither transfer your reward nor can you ask for money instead of that. The reward is fixed and you will receive the details once you finish the questionnaire.
The questionnaire is entirely built upon the points that customers experience throughout the visit. Be truthful and speak your mind out. No matter if you have a negative experience the company would still appreciate it and figure out the cause of the spot that is ruining its image. Do not miss out on any query, every query is important for them and you as well. Even if it’s a compliment, just write it down. It will help them increase their confidence.
A note dedicated to Bojangles
Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas, two dreamers as well as the founder of a company built their concept around three elements: a distinct taste, high-quality from scratch-made items. They also decorated their restaurant with a festive restaurant-style interior along with pleasant services. The name “Bojangles” was inspired by Jerry Jeff Walker’s hit song Mr. Bojangles, which was originally released in 1968 According to the reports, Jack Fulk heard the song on the radio while attempting to come up with a name, and there came the inspiration. Finally, in 1977 the idea transferred into reality with the inauguration of the first-ever restaurant.
Below, I have mentioned few contact numbers that will help you out if required
For Toll-Free Number:
- (800) 366-9921
Customer Service numbers:
- (704) 527-2675
- (704) 519-2118
- (203) 682-8253
- (800) 366-9921
Official survey site
Bojangles needed to know what their customers liked and disliked about their last purchase. To meet your needs and demands, they’ve built the Bojangles listens. Bojangles is a customer Satisfaction Survey on their online survey site (www.bojangleslistens.com ) for their valued customers.
A foodie can not only share his or her positive and bad feelings with them, but they can also earn money as an incentive for their precious suggestions. It will help them encounter the issues.
I hope that reading this article has provided you all of the information you need about the Bojangles listens. Indeed, you can ask us if you have any questions or confusion. Type and post it in the reply section. We’ll figure it out and assist you with the same.
Related Tags :-
- Bojangles’ Details
- About Bojangles
- Terms & Conditions Of Bojangles’ Customer Feedback Survey
- How To Take Bojangles’ Customer Satisfaction Survey